“What makes me unique has brought every person I love into my life.” —Ned; Pushing Daisies
“Everything we do is a choice. Oatmeal or cereal, highway or side streets, kiss her or keep her. We make choices, and we live with consequences. If someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, it’s the best anyone can do.” —Ned; Pushing Daisies
Your Sister's Sister
- Hannah: Jack, you didn't even-- you weren't even gonna know.
- Jack: Oh, I wasn't going to know?
- Hannah: It was going into a little plastic sack and get thrown into the trash.
- Jack: Exactly! Where sperm belongs so it doesn't become a fucking baby that I don't know about!
How I Met Your Mother: Ring Up!
- Marshall: When a woman puts on an engagement ring, it's like when Bilbo Baggins wears the One Ring in the Hobbit.
- Robin: OK, can you say that again, but not in nerd?
- Marshall: Sure. Uh, the ring is like the cloak Harry Potter wears to sneak around Hogwarts.
- Robin: Yeah, I don't speak virgin either.
“I give my respect to those who’ve earned it, to everyone else, I’m civil.” —Mr. Miller; The Deep Blue Sea